- They will stay in my ears, but not snug. I did run with them and while they did shift around in my ears during more vigorous paces, they did not fall out. Since everyone’s ears are different, it may not be the same story for everyone. They may not necessarily be the best solution for workouts.
- Audio quality is surprisingly good but for a similar price, you could probably get earbuds, earphones, or headphones that sound better.
- Bluetooth dropouts still occur. Was really hoping that would not be the case, but particularly when a song first starts, I seem to have stutter-y audio loss pretty consistently. I have this issue with many bluetooth audio devices and it seems to be fairly consistent in occurrences with Apple devices.
- No complaints from me on battery life. Pretty great for tiny devices I think. I haven’t drained them yet.
- The ‘magical’ features are pretty cool. Pairing is super easy. Using iCloud to pair with your other devices is brilliant. No power buttons to fiddle with to turn on or off. And the auto-pause if you pull one out of your ear and resume when you put back in is quite slick.
- I haven’t used Siri with the AirPods, nor have I used them for phone calls. But I rarely do either with my phone anyway.
All in all, if you want superb audio quality, probably best to look at other solutions. But for portability, true wireless, and Apple magic, I’m satisfied with my purchase.